Ankle pain refers to any kind of pain or discomfort affecting any part of the ankle. Quote: “A simple ankle sprain can become a chronic problem”
- Poor foot posture
- Incorrect footwear
- Sudden increase intensity of exercise activity
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Ill-fitted footwear
Symptoms & Identification
- Pain in ankle and heel, or nearby.
- Increased pain after during and after exercise
- Pain in the arch of the foot.
- Difficulty moving, walking, or putting weight on feet
- Swelling after rest
Care & Treatment
At Home podiatry there are a range of treatments that can help relieve symptoms and reduce flare-ups. The choice of treatment will often depend on the patient’s severity of pain.